In order to commence a formal relationship with a Client, we have a legal obligation to request and obtain information and support documentation as specified below.
All such information and documentation will be held by us in the strictest confidence.
The following documentation must be provided:
- Certified **/notarised clear copy of your passport
- An original or certified copy of a utility/local authority bill or bank statement of recent date (i.e. within last three months), showing your name and residential address
- 2 reference letters from any respected professional who knows you. This should include confirmation of your full name, home address and the length of time that you have been known to the referee
- Resume (brief summary of your career to date. This should include details relating to your source of wealth/income)
Please Note: Eastern European clients are required to provide a notarised or certified copy of internal passport with the following pages: photograph, personal details and residential address registration.
** We will accept certification from a suitable person, such as: A Lawyer or Accountant/ A Director or Manager of a Bank/ A Notary Public, a member of the Judiciary, a senior Civil Servant, a British Embassy official or a serving Police Officer
Certification of copy documents may be avoided if the copy is taken by representative of Arlington.
All clients will have to sign Arlington’s Terms and Conditions of Business
In case if any of the director(s)/ shareholder(s)/ beneficial owner(s) being a corporate body, the following documents are to be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Recently issued Certificate of Incumbency
- Recently issued Certificate of Good Standing
- Share Certificate(s)
- Documents, confirming the ultimate beneficial owner of the company